Recent Press Releases
- Analaysts like green light for ‘data highway’ upgrade February 9, 2012By Tim Feran
The Columbus Dispatch Thursday February 9, 2012 5:24 AM
Gov. John Kasich’s plan to “open the faucet” on the state’s broadband access is drawing praise and a little caution — but most analysts agree that Ohio’s economy will benefit from the move to higher network speeds for business and research institutions.
The plan, announced Tuesday in the ...
- Bluemile Brings Silicon Valley to New Albany November 16, 2011Recently ranked the 16th fastest-growing telecommunications company in the nation by Inc. Magazine, Bluemile attributes much of its success to New Albany.
- ONN’s Ohio Means Business Bluemile Interview November 2, 2011ONN interviewed Bluemile co-founders Jamie Busic and Michael Marlowe for Ohio Means Business. Join Mike Kallmeyer for Ohio Means Business Wednesdays at 7:30pm, Sundays at 10:30am and 7:30pm, and Mondays at 12:30pm with new episodes every two weeks.
- Steak and Learn: Bluemile’s VMware vCloud Virtual Datacenter October 19, 2011Learn how Bluemile leverages VMware, VPLEX from EMC and physical data centers on separate national power grids to deliver immediate RTOs and RPOs with zero downtime and zero data loss.
- Innovate New Albany Recognizes Bluemile October 3, 2011Shortly after announcing a new multi-million dollar expansion of its capabilities and network, Bluemile was named the 445th fastest growing company and the 16th fastest growing telecommunications firm in America by Inc. Magazine in its September issue.
- New Albany Leaders Expect More Development September 26, 2011Local business leaders expect the roster of companies in the New Albany business parks to keep expanding into 2012, as more new buildings are being built to attract businesses to the area.
- Bluemile Placed on 2011 Inc 500 List September 22, 2011Inc. magazine has ranked Bluemile No. 445 on its 30th annual Inc. 500, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
- Webinar: Is IaaS the New Datacenter? September 19, 2011Register for this new webinar and see why Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is rapidly becoming a viable datacenter alternative.
- Bluemile Attains VMware vCloud® Powered Validation September 1, 2011Bluemile’s VMware vCloud® Powered status illustrates that the company’s cloud services are underpinned by VMware’s leading virtualization and cloud computing technology.
- Technology for Ohio’s Tomorrow July 29, 2011Panel participants for The Future of Braodband Technology panel discussion at The Ohio Chamber of Commerce included The Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services, Bluemile, TekOrange, IQity and the Ohio Chamber of Commerce.